At Lordship Farm Primary School we aim for every child to experience success and to grow up with an open and inquisitive mind. Through excellent teaching, a well thought out curriculum and the skills and knowledge to lay the foundations for their learning at secondary school and beyond.
We aim to inspire every child, regardless of any barriers to learning, to engage in the learning journey. We are highly inclusive in our approach (but are always looking for further ways to improve). We teach children to make brave decisions, self-regulate and to have high aspirations for their future impact on the world.
Through our RSE teaching and our work on British Values we aim to support our pupils to become well rounded, kind and aware young people who are tolerance and respectful of the rights and beliefs of others and who understand the laws of our land and how to keep themselves safe online.
At Lordship Farm...
- We provide a safe, healthy and happy environment
- We enjoy learning
- We equip children for life as self-motivated, well rounded, confident individuals
- We work in partnership with parents and the community
- We nurture individuality, respect and celebrate diversity
- We provide opportunities for all to achieve their potential through our high expectations
- We embrace creativity and curiosity