Support for Parents
Lordship Farm has links to a range of support services for parents, all of which you can access through our Parent Support Worker, Miss Zoe Gray. There is a notice board in the main school entrance hall which displays helpful contact details and general information related to supporting family needs. It also carries details of courses and activities available for parents and children in our local area. Alternatively, please click on the links below.
Should you wish, Miss Gray is also available for informal chats and confidential advice relating to supporting your child in school and any parenting issues you may be experiencing. Lordship has access to a large database of local groups and agencies that can provide care and support for both children and their parents. Should you need signposting to any of these please contact Miss Gray through the School Office.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties we may be able to help. Mrs Herath or Mr Parry are always available to discuss in confidence any issues you have with regard to finance.
All children in the Reception class and Years 1 and 2 are entitled to free school meals.
Year 3 and older
Your child may qualify for a free meal or remission of music tuition fees, if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, (providing you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under part vi of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on. (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit