Using the internet, mobile phones and games consoles are now an every-day part of young people's lives. However, there are risks for children and you as parents need to know how to protect your children effectively.
In school we teach the children how to use the internet safely and we hope that the information on this page will help parents in protecting their children when they are ‘online’ at home.
Top Tips for Parents:
1. Communicate with your child about their online habits.
2. Have up to date anti-virus protection.
3. Setup parental controls on your Internet Service Provider (ISP; your ISP will be able to give more information about how to do this).
4. Make sure you are familiar with the www.thinkuknow.co.uk website.
5. Always seek advice if unsure.
‘How to’ Guides: